Tuesday 14 August 2012

Anonymous Tips

So Whys Everyone getting so wound up about Anonymous, has anyone ACTUALLY seen the real Anonymous or what? Is she REALLY unstoppable? Or is this some SILLY lie? Well I'll (Hopefully) separate the truth from utter nonsense!


Q: Are the sounds in the Cafe Really Anonymous?
A: No, MSP put them there to make it sound like a Cafe full of Chatter


Q: What Do I do if she is the dancing Character on The homepage?
A: Do  NOT log in, Instead refresh the Page until shes gone.



Q: I'm level 6 V.I.P, will she get me?
A: We're not sure, Its been heard that she only Hacks people Level 20+ But you never Know.


Q: whats The Best Way to stop her from...hacking me?
A: 1> Dress your character in Ugly clothes, it is not know if this works but give it a try!
2> Don't log on if she's the dancing character, she could take your password, it is said...
3> be Unsociable, Don't post forums, make movies, art books or chat about her in a bad way. Some say she might read them and hack you for it.
4> Change your password daily and don't put 123 on the end (Dunno y!)

No comments:

Post a Comment